Toe definition, toe meaning
toe (plural toes)
- Each of the five digits on the end of the foot.
- Any equivalent digit on a quadruped or horse.
- Something resembling a toe, especially at the bottom or extreme end of something.
- (cricket) the tip of the bat farthest from the handle
- That part of a shoe or sock covering the toe.
- An alignment of the wheels of a road vehicle with positive toe (or toe in) signifying that the wheels are closer together at the front than at the back and negative toe (or toe out) the opposite.
3 letters in word "toe": E O T.
No anagrams for toe found in this word list.
Words found within toe:
Related phrases for toe
More info about toe >